Just a reminder that the Canada Day Long weekend is coming up and there will be reduced hours at both locations so make sure to come in and hit up a class and fingers crossed for beautiful weather.
- 8:00am Westshore
- 9:00am & 10:00am Downtown
- 9:30am Advanced class downtown
- 12:00pm & 5:30pm Westshore
- 9:30am, 12:15pm, 5:30pm & 7:30pm Downtown
- 9:30am Westshore
- 9:30am & 5:30pm Downtown
- Each dumb bell snatch rep must start with both heads of the dumb bell on the ground, and alternate arms for every rep. Doing a total of 10 dumb bell snatches.
- For the dumb bell snatches really focus on setting your back before each lift. Keep the core tight and reset before each rep as they are meant to be heavy.
- Use your free hand to help guide the dumb bell down to your shoulder carefully.
- Break up toes to bar reps, into reps that allow you to have minimal rest between sets.