It’s Saturday and that can only mean one thing – it’s team time! Should be a cracker, we’ve got a mix of strength, running, and pure metcon goodness so grab your buddies and come on down. I promise not to cry!
Buy-in: Create a team of 3 people and generate a team name – Aquatic theme!
Practice all movements in the AMRAP
WOD: “Walk Hard”
This wod has two parts – combine your scores from each to get your team’s overall score for the day.
Part 1: Max Thruster
- Your team will have 12 minutes to get a 1RM for each person in the thruster
- 1 rack and 1 bar per team
- As many attempts as you like
- Be safe – keep your lifting area free of weight plates and people!
- Warm-ups limited to the bar only before the wod starts!
- Total weight for your team (best lifts from each person) is your score
12 minutes to accumulate as many reps as possible of:
- 200m run (counts as 20 reps)
- box step-ups (20/24)
- dumbbell hang squat cleans (20ish/35ish lb per hand) – full squat depth, dumbbells to knee height to start each rep
- the person on the run times the switches – when they return, change stations
- record all reps at all stations and add together!
Cash-Out: Handstand practice – accumulate 5 – 7 minutes total time inverted