Please read carefully below, as there are a lot of changes to class times from now until the end of May!
Lucky us, we have the Victoria Day Long Weekend coming up! From May 21st – 23rd, our hours will be as follows:
Saturday, May 21st
– The 9:00 a.m. class is CANCELLED. We will be running our 10:00 a.m. class, and 11:00 a.m. Intro
Sunday, May 22nd
– The 11:30 a.m. CrossFit Teens class will be running as scheduled.
Monday, May 23rd
– The 7:00 a.m. class, 12:15 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. classes are CANCELLED. The 9:30 a.m., and 5:30 p.m. class will be running.
Additionally, as you know, the majority of the Zone Coaches are heading over to Vancouver for the CrossFit Games Regional Qualifiers the weekend of May 27th – 29th. This will affect our available Coaching staff, and thus the class schedule will be changed for the weekend.
Thursday, May 27th
-Morning classes will be running as usual. There will ONLY be a 4:30 p.m class on Thursday evening. The 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. classes are CANCELLED.
Friday, May 28th
– The 9:30am & 12:15pm classes will be CANCELLED. The 4:30 p.m. & 5:30 p.m. classes are running as usual.
Saturday, May 29th
– The 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. classes are CANCELLED. The 11:00 Intro is also CANCELLED. But, we are working on scheduling an outdoor event, such as a run or a hike, for those who want to work out. Watch the website, as that info will be out soon!
Be sure to stay tuned on the website for any more changes, as we are working on ADDING more classes during our absence if Coaches become available!
** We would like to extend our apologies to the Zoners for the inconvenience of the classes being cancelled in lieu of our quest to conquer the Regionals competition! If anyone misses a few classes because of it, and can’t make their weekly allotment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up arrangements for future classes. **
Thanks for making the necessary notes in your calendars!
**Attention CFZ Ladies – Save the Date! On Friday, June 3rd, 2011, we’ll be having a Bridal Shower for the one and only Erika-Leigh Stirton! Details yet to be determined, so stay tuned…**
Buy-in: 3 rounds – 10 pvc dislocates, 10 walking lunges, 10 double crunch
This is our second go at this workout – we first saw it pop up at the end of January of this year. Be sure to scale the overhead squats to your ability – there are a lot of them in the workout!
This is a partner workout – each partner must complete the following:
- 5 rounds of: 300m row, 10 overhead squats (65/95)
- One partner does both the row and squats then rests while partner 2 goes through.
Zone 3: scale overhead squats to 45/65
Zone 2: scale overhead squats as needed, 5 per round
Zone 1: scale workout as needed
GAMES PREP: 5 rounds – 300m row, 5 squat snatches @ 95/135 OR 10 squat snatches at 75/115
Cash-Out: 25, 50, 75, or 100 pullups – practice rhythm and flow, scale as needed