We are putting TUESDAY Yoga on hold for the summer months of July and August. We are sorry to announce that Dr. Deane is leaving us to head to Vernon for a new job. We are very happy for him, but we will miss him 🙁
In saying that, come down for the last few weeks of Mobility and Yoga (Tuesday night). Wednesday 8am Yoga is still running with Nicki throughout the summer.
Oly class today – come work on your Snatch!
- You have done this workout many times before, here is your chance to challenge yourself with weight if you are feeling confident in your technique.
- This time around we would like you to focus on muscular strength rather than endurance. This means, choosing a heavier weight and doing less rounds.
- Choose a weight that you can do a round every 1 -2 minutes. If you are completing 20 or more rounds (and you are not RX), then you have scaled too much.
- With the less rounds and heavier weight, focus on maintaining perfect technique. Don’t let your form degrade anymore than 10%.
- We say it everyday, but just a reminder to keep they core tight! Imagine that the coach is punching you in the stomach because our coaches are mean lol! KEEP IT TIGHT!