We recently received an email from a Maluma Bison distributor from the mainland, Karsten Schellhas Co-Founder of Maluma Bison. They raise 100% grass-fed bison without antibiotics or growth hormones. They have sold to a few CrossFit gyms on the mainland over the last few years. They have been in business for 6 years and also sell regularly to Vancouver Island.
If we receive enough interest from you Zoner’s we will put in an order! If you are interested in placing an order, please email admin
“From Farm to Fork”
Maluma Free Range Bison are 100% grass fed and FREE of Antibiotics and Growth Hormones. This means the meat is healthy, tender and flavourful.
NOW AVAILABLE in convenient, freezer ready portions.
From our farms directly to your home.
MALUMA meat is aged, boned and trimmed by skilled European Craftsmen. Our kitchen ready cuts are labeled and vacuum packed for prevention of freeer burn.
ORDER our Most Popular “STARTER” BOX.
Top Quality, Free Range Bison in various mouth watering cuts!
Your Order will include:
Tenderloin, Striploin Steaks, Rib-eye steaks, Braising steaks, Rib-eye Roast, Hind and Shoulder roasts, Short Ribs, Diced Stew Meat, Stir Fry strips, Shank meat slices, and Lean Ground Meat.
* A Starter Box provides 45-55 pounds of meat and fits the average freezer compartment. (Weight varies according to the size of the bison and includes the removed fat, gristle and bones).
Total Price is approximately $200.00 – $260.00 per box; (5.30/lb. of meat)
Bison Delivers are made in the Spring and Fall
Spring Delivery (April) – order by March 1st
Fall Delivery (October) – order by September 1st
Check out the video below to see why you should choose Grass -Fed Bison. (Video is not from the company we are ordering from)
Buy In – Muscle up Practice
- 0 muscle ups – practice ring row transitions with false grip 5×5
- 1-3 muscle ups – complete 9 reps total
- 4-6 muscle ups – work on full extension with turnout, 9 reps total
- 7+ muscle ups – link 4 x 4 full extension with turnout
WOD – “Rápido Repetición”
Run 500M (1 block)
Rest 2 Min.
AMRAP in 10 minutes:
- 15 KB Swings (35/55)
- 15 Ab Mat Situps
Zone 1: Scale KB as needed
* Score running portion of the workout by subtracting your time from 5 minutes. A 2 min 500m would get you a score of 180 (3min) . If your run is 5 minutes or longer you score 0 points. Add your running score to the total reps of the couplet for the total workout score.
Cash Out – follow the leader yoga! Find your favourite yoga pose and take the group through it
Rest or very easy recovery run (5K to 8K)
Please post in the comments when and where you are doing your run if you would like people to join you!
100 Day Burpee Challenge:
Burpees today: 56