Coach Sean has organized a movie night at the Zone! Sorry for the late notice, but if you don’t have any plans for Saturday, February 18th at 8pm. Come down to the Zone to watch a comedy flick by request – Dodgeball!
What you need to bring:
- Dress warm
- Bring a blanket or sleeping bag to keep you cozy
- A chair to sit in if you don’t want to sit on a box or ball
- Snacks to share – optional
We will be opening the doors at 7:30pm and the show will begin at 8:00pm
This is a chance to hang out with your fellow Zoners out of a workout environment. And a chance for new members to meet the family.
See you on Friday!
Reminder: Our Wednesday 5:30pm class is a Level 1 class. For more info on the Level 1 class, check our previous post: https://crossfitzonex.com/new-level-1-classes
Buy In – 4 intervals each of Tabata Pushups and Double Crunch (alternating sets each round)
* Don’t go to complete failure on your reps, leave a couple reps in the tank. This is just a warmup, not the workout!
WOD – “Jumping Mary”
AMRAP in 15 minutes of:
- 5 HSPU’s (head to ground)
- 10 Pistols
- 5 chest to bar pullups
- 10 Box Jumps (20/24)
Games prep – 24/30 inch box, consider step down box jumps to save calves
Zone 4 – scale HSPU to 1 abmat
Zone 3 – scale to regular pullups
Zone 2 – scale pistol with a band or box, scale HSPU but stay inverted, scale to assisted pullups
Zone 1 – scale HSPU to shoulder press, scale pistols to air squats, scale box to 12/20 inches
Cash Out – MWOD
* band ankle mobilty – 1-2 min each direction/each side
* 5 way shoulder stretch – 1 minute each stretch