We are hosting a Friends and Family night at the Zone!
Wednesday night’s potluck/ BBQ was so much fun that we want to do it again, very soon!
Who: Friends, Family, anyone is welcome even if you don’t know a member. This is for ALL Fitness Levels!
What: A super fun CrossFit Zone wod, followed by a BBQ social. The Zone will be providing burgers, hot-dogs, and a veggie option 😉 If you or a friend are coming and are a vegetarian, please let us know for numbers. If you want something either than what we provide, please bring your own meat.
Where: At the Zone of course!
When: Friday, September 10th @ 5:30pm. We will start off with an introduction at 5:30pm, workout at 6:00pm, followed by the BBQ.
Why: To give you a chance to show your friends how cool CrossFit is!
How: Get your butt out to the Zone. This workout is FREE for everyone!!!
Hope to see you Zoner’s out with some fresh meat!!!!
Buy In – Make sure you are nice and warm! Complete 3 rounds of the CrossFit warmup.
WOD – “Skillz”
3 Rounds not for time:
- Max L-Sit on parellettes or rings
- Overhead Squat 5RM (work up to in 3 sets)
- Max pushups
- Turkish getups 5R/5L (add weight each set)
- Max handstand hold (Free standing or against wall)
- max double unders (if you are not proficient, spend about 2 minutes each round of attempts)
* This workout is not posted in My Fran Time, if you hit a PR in anything please post it separately. Overhead Squat 5RM will be posted as the WOD.
Cash Out – Follow the leader stretching
Friday 6:30pm Sept 3rd
- Parallel bar Swings + Skill transfer
- Rings: Fwd Roll/ or Skin the cat
- Pull-overs/Feldge on rings