Good news folks: only one more day left in your work week! Yes indeedy, the Easter long weekend is upon us!
Because the Coaches want to get out and enjoy some sunshine and time with family as well, we’ve made the customary changes to our schedule to reflect the Holidays.
Cancelled classes are as follows:
On Friday, Apr. 22nd, the 12:15 pm and 4:30pm classes are cancelled. We will be running the 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. classes.
On Saturday, Apr. 23rd, the 9:00 am class & 11:00 a.m. intro are cancelled. We will be running the 10:00 a.m. class.
On Sunday, Apr. 24th, we will not be holding the customary Open Gym session. However, stay tuned as we will likely be running a session in which people can come down and get their Sectionals WOD done.
On Monday, Apr. 25th, the 7:00 am, 12:15 pm, 4:30pm, and 6:30 pm classes are cancelled. We will be running the 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. classes.
Have fun and make the most of your Long Weekend!
Buy-in: Snatch Tech – coach demo then work through the following sequence (with bar only or very light load):
- 4 sets of 5 perfect overhead squats
- 4 sets of 5 snatch balances
- 4 sets of 5 hang power snatches
Over the course of 30-40 minutes complete the following not for time:
- 30 tire flips (work with a partner) – get this one done first as a group!
- 15 javelin presses per arm (bar only)
- 30 ring inverted rows
- 30 tire sledgehammer hits per side
- 30 plank get – ups (start on elbows in planks, push up each arm to top of pushup position then back to elbows – this counts as 1 rep)
Cash-Out: Group stretch