Image from houseofmike.com
It’s time for your regular Saturday team meoWOD, so don’t paws, scamper on down to the Zone and CATch a workout! Hey, it’s Friday, I’m allowed to make lame jokes 😉
Buy-in: Over-bar wallballs – 3 attempts, 30s each for best total reps
- ball cannot touch pullup bar
- low pullup bar for people under 5’7
- scale as needed!
WOD: Partner Kelly
We did this wod April 15… check the leaderboard!
Grab a partner, and make a team name – Jungle Cats is the theme!
For time, each partner will complete 4 rounds of:
- 400m run
- 20 wallballs (14/20)
- 20 step-down box jumps (20/24)
- while one partner is out on the run, the other is completing the wallballs and box jumps.
- partners can only switch roles when both are done
Zone 2 – scale run to 300m (corner of Herald and Govt), wallballs to 10/14, and box jumps to 12/20
Zone 1 – scale as needed
Cash-Out: FTL stretchies – replace your lost sweat too!