Full results and details to follow, but here’s the brief scoop:
- Lucas Parker #1 in Canada West, going to THE GAMES.
- Team did awesome, excellent work all round
- Individuals had ups and downs but overall outstanding performances
- Support was amazing – great turnout from Zoners near and far
An incredible weekend, not to be missed as a spectator, volunteer, or athlete. Next year will only hold more awesomeness, so make it a priority to be there, you will NOT be disappointed!
Buy-in: 3 rounds – 10 pvc dislocates, 10 situps, 10 jumping ring dips
WOD: Regionals WOD 4 – Hundreds
This wod is not one to be taken lightly but if you want a very challenging test, give the full wod a shot. This workout brought most people to the brink of sanity (myself included – I’m sure my face showed it all!) so keep that in mind. If you’re not used to high volume work in the movements below, then scale down in weight and reps – trust me, it will still be a toughie!
For time (25 min time cap):
- 100 pullups
- 100 kettlebell swings (arms completely straight at top) – 35/55
- 100 double unders
- 100 overhead squats (65/95)
Zone 4: 50 reps of each
Zone 3: 50 reps, scale ohs to 45/65
Zone 2: 30 reps, scale weights as needed, 90 single skips sub for double unders
Zone 1: scale as needed
Cash-Out: Sign up for the Zone Games – June 12th! Also, roll and stretch out!